Monday, August 2, 2010

Just Call Me Crankypants

I am a crankypants today! I did NOT want to lift. I wanted to go home and curl into a ball and sleep. I have no idea why but I am EXHAUSTED. Sleep sounded wonderful. So what was the problem? Well, there were several:

1) I hadn't lifted since Tuesday. The rock climbing was a sub for lifting on Thursday...but not the same;
2) I've been eating like crud, needed to check in at the gym; and
3) Planned on hooking up with Holly Holly at some point and lifting then catching up since she's been gone for TWO WEEKS!!!


So I went. And lifted. All crankypants. I went early, like 3:30 pm so the gym was not crowded, HOWEVER, EVERY machine I needed was used. The entire time. If it were busy and that happened I'd probably shrug it off, but it wasn't busy!!! And crankypants was all grouchy. But I got it done in a random order (except the planks--because crankypants did not *feel* like doing them and apparently crankypants like to talk about herself in the third person).

The lifting:

Squat Press x 3s x 10r @ 270-300lbs (300 lbs)
Seated Leg Curls x 3s x 10r @ 90-100lbs (100 lbs)
Seated Rows x 3s x 10r @ 50-60lbs (60 lbs)
Flat DB Press x 3s x 10r @ 25-30lbs (25 lb DBs)
Lat Pulldowns x 3s x 10r @ 50-60lbs (60 lbs)
Standing BB Shoulder Press x 3s x 10r @ 40-50lbs (50 lb BB)
Seated Machine Triceps Extension x 3s x 10r @ 50-60lbs (50 lbs)
Standing BB Cable Curls x 3s x 10r @ 27.5-37.5lbs (32.5 lbs; I did the first 8 at 37.5 lbs but it was too heavy)
Plank x 3s x 10r @ 5 second hold (None. I didn't want to.)


Next workout: tomorrow. Either rock climbing or cardio. Still deciding...

No comments:

Post a Comment