Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cardio Saturday

Today was a cardio day. The assignment was:

Treadmill 50 minutes (Z2 3 minutes, Z3 2 minutes), 1% incline


I was really nervous to run! It has been awhile. The last time I ran was was STB on August 1st--nearly three weeks!!! I thought perhaps I wouldn't be able to. I know that is silly and a touch irrational, but I really feared that I wouldn't have stamina!

I, of course, did just fine. And...I remembered that I love to run. :) Not sure I want to start training for anything just yet, but I had forgotten the feeling of a good run and I am so so happy to have it back. I intervalled today, but felt great that whole time! GREAT workout!!!

The stats:

Calories Burned: 576 (Treadmill)/626 (HR Monitor)
Total Distance: 4.40 miles
Total Time: 60:00 (including warm-up and cool-down)
Ending HR: 125


Next workout: lifting tomorrow. But *tonight* is the Bodybuilding Competition!!! I am very pleased with the matching LIZ! T-shirts. :) Pictures forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment