Thursday, May 27, 2010

It *Actually* Exists!

Today, I lifted in the morning and went 3 miles in the afternoon. After my 3 miles, I went to Devon's office (apparently he has one) and we talked about me getting back on track and my new diet for a bit. While there he brought up an email I had sent him...and I saw his Outlook file structure. You see... ABD frequently... jokes... about 'the Corman file' in his inbox. We always giggle. So funny, Devon. I email so much I have my own email folder. Ha. Hilarious. So... It exists (my apologies for the poor photo quality).



Wow. I'm not gonna lie: I'm kind of proud. Among the likes of 'Boss Lady' and 'Nutrition', sits 'The Corman File'. ::grin::

Here is my lifting from this morning:

Hack Squats x 5s x 8r @ 180lbs
Drop Set Lying Leg Curls x 4s x 3r @ 70-60-50-40lbs
Walking Lunges x 4s x 12r @ 40lbs
Full Length Assisted Dips for Chest x 4s x 8r @ 40lbs or less (I did 40 lbs assistance).
Full Length Assisted Pull-ups x 3s x 12r @ 60lbs or less (I only did 7 of these. Pull-up Fail.)
Standing Arnold Presses x 3s x 10r @ 20lbs
Seated Hammer Curls x 4s x 10r @ 20lbs
Lying Skull Crushers x 3s x 15r @ 40-50lbs (I used a 40 lb BB).


Then I did 3 miles in the evening as part of my marathon training. I felt sick from all of the cheating I have been doing on my diet. I walked a lot of it. Stats:

Calories Burned: 296 (Treadmill)/ 305 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 3.00
Time: 45:00
Ending HR: 136


At this point I talked to Devon about how I hated that I had to walk most of the 3 miles today because I ate poorly. He told me I was fat. Nicely. But he did. He said my face was getting 'rounder'. He worked on my diet a bit. I now need to mark up a food list with things I will and won't eat. I will give it to him tomorrow and then he will make me a food plan. The plan is 1500 calories a day and is roughly 40% carbs, 30% fats and 30% proteins. I will, of course, post it when I get it. Devon also told me that he eats 4,000 calories per day! UGH! I hate him. And he was all whiny like: Woe is me, it's sooo hard to eat soooo much. No sympathy, ABD. NONE.

Next workout, Saturday! Running 6 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment