Sunday, May 23, 2010

ABD Must Be Feeling Better...Ugh.

Last night, ABD emailed me a lifting routine for today. He must be feeling better. Booooo. I was going to slack off and make an easy lifting routine for myself. ABD gave me a NOT easy lifting routine. It was, in fact, very difficult. Here it is:

Seated Leg Extensions x 5s x 12r @ 95 lbs
Standing Leg Curls x 4s x 15r @ 25-30 lbs (FreeMotion Machine. It's right in front of the lying leg curls. Stand up straight. Only move at the knee, not the hip) (I did 25 lbs.)
Single Arm Seated Row x 3s x 15r @ 55-65 lbs (Nautilus Machine. Right next to the T-Bar Row. Do one arm at a time) (I did 55 lbs.)
Neutral-Grip Flat DB Presses x 4s x 10r @ 25-30 lbs (Hands face each other) (I used 25 lb DBs.)
Pulldowns x 3s x 10r @ 60-70lbs (FreeMotion Machine) (I did 60 lbs.)
Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press x 3s x 15r @ 25-30 lbs (I used 25 lb DBs.)
Standing Dumbbell Biceps Curls x 4s x 8r @ 25-30lbs (I used 25 lb DBs.)
Seated Cable Kickbacks x 4s x 15r @ 22.5-32.5 lbs (FreeMotion Machine. The one closest to the restrooms. You'll need two of the longer handles. Keep your palms up, bring down to shoulder height, extend down flexing the triceps, return to shoulder height) (I did 25 lbs.)
Decline Bench Alternating Crunches x 3s x 15r (hands across the chest, come up and over to one side, back down and repeat on the other side. That counts as one)
Hanging Leg Scissors x 3s x 15r (legs fully extended, alternate legs)


Oh the pain. But I did it. All.

Next workout: Day One of my MARATHON TRAINING!!! I will run 3 miles! It will either be Monday morning or Tuesday morning....still TBD...

No comments:

Post a Comment