Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hard Lifting Routine Today

ABD emailed me my workout at 3:46 am this morning. Maybe he was cranky? I'm not sure what, but the workout was *hard* (that last statement should be read in a very whiny tone...). At one point awhile ago when ABD gave me a rough workout I asked him if I had done something to upset him and he replied with a question--why does a challenging workout need to be punishment? Devon, Devon, Devon. I hear what you are saying. But it just *feels* like you are mad at me and/or trying to kill me.

Here's the damage:

Seated Leg Extensions x 4s x 15r @ 95 lbs
Lying Leg Curls x 4s x 20r @ 70 lbs
Seated Row x 3s x 12r @ 60-70 lbs (I did 60 lbs.)
Flat DB Presses x 3s x 10r @ 25-30 lbs (I used 25 lb DBs).
Wide Grip Pull-ups x 3s x 10r @ 55 lbs or less (hands slightly wider than shoulders) (I did 58 lbs. 52 lbs was too hard.)
Cable Upright Rows x 3s x 15r @ 27.5-37.5 lbs (I did 32.5 lbs.)
Standing Barbell Biceps Curls x 4s x 10r @ 35-45lbs (I used a 35 lb BB.)
Cable Rope Pushdowns x 4s x 15r @ 22.5-32.5 lbs (I did 22.5 lbs.)
Decline Bench Crunches x 3s x 20r
Hanging Leg Raises x 3s x 15r (legs fully extended)


This whole 4-sets-of-15-to-20-reps-each really blows. If you want my opinion. The leg extensions about killed me on set 2. The last two sets weren't pretty. The lying leg curls did the trick on set ONE. I am looking forward to the upcoming pain tomorrow and Tuesday. :)

Next workouts: running with the girls in the am and gradual build yuckiness in the pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment