Monday, May 10, 2010

Another Workout-Filled Monday!

Mondays exhaust me! Well, that's a lie. I am currently all wound up. But they should exhaust me... Run with the girls in the morning and Gradual Build yuckiness in the evening. And today, Holly2 talked me into walking outside after lunch today. We went about a mile (+/- 0.05 miles). Whewee. I'm tired typing that! Ok. No I'm not. But I *should* be.

Sole Sister Run:

Me and Holly2 went running while Amy and Stephanie walked. It felt great to run outside after the last two weeks where we walked or jogged. The runners' stats:

Distance: 3.71 miles
Total time: 41:45
Average Pace: 11:14/mile


Gradual Build Yuckiness:

Recall that the Gradual Build Workout is to walk at 3.5 mph on the treadmill for 40 minutes increasing the incline every 5 minutes (except for the last 5--this is where you 'cool down' at an incline of 9.0%). The inclines: 2.0%, 4.0%, 6.0%, 8.0%, 10.0%, 12.0%, 14.0%, 9.0%. Yuck. The stats:

Calories Burned: 391 (Treadmill)/ 298 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 2.33
Time: 40:00
Ending HR: 142 (recall, I ended at a 9.0% incline)


Ok. Well deserved rest time tonight! Then tomorrow, ABD! I am really excited. I love my Devon sessions... And he has yet to see my awesome nose piercing! He will love it, I'm sure! Oh wait! You have not seen it either! A picture is in order...and a funny story! Picture first (yes, it *is* adorable...):



Story time! So, we had a meeting that was mandatory for everyone in the office today at work. At the end of the meeting my boss('s boss) decided to tell EVERYONE about my nose piercing. But he didn't explicitly say that. He said: 'Everyone should check out Erin's new jewelry.' So, half the office thought I got engaged and the other half assumed belly button ring. Belly button? Really? No. Fun times...

Have a great night! :)

1 comment:

  1. Possible come-backs to the boss's remark:

    (1) "If you think this is fun, you should see my new tattoo... no, I can't show it to you here, or else I'll have to go through that darn training... AGAIN...

    (2) Um, hello - if I were engaged, the stone would be bigger than this.

    (3) No, I don't have a diamond ring - are you offering?

    ReplyDelete