Monday, May 24, 2010

A Glimpse Into EE-ABD Email Conversations

Today, I ran 3 miles with Amy! It was DAY ONE of my Marathon training program! I have OFFICIALLY begun!!!!! So scary! So exciting! It was a good run, too! Stats:

Distance: 3.00 miles
Total time: 35:29
Average Pace: 11:50/mile
Calories Burned: 380
Average Heart Rate: 157


We then went to Starbucks where I promptly re-consumed all 380 of those calories and then some. :) Amy decided to write ABD a note for our session tomorrow. I believe she is telling him to whip me into shape...we shall see... Stay tuned, loyal fanbase. This story should be good.

Also, while at Starbucks, ABD responded to an email I sent him. Here are the points I sent him and his responses. I typically censor this blog, but will quote him verbatim for emphasis. The numbered items are what I emailed him. The R#'s are his responses.

----------------
Other Items
----------------
1) Diet please. I am still eating whatever I want. I have gained like 10 pounds.
2) The workouts are hard. Maybe the weights you are giving me are too heavy, In particular all these shoulder presses with 25 lb dumbbells...too much. And the bicep curls with 25 lb dumbbells...too much. It's really hard.
3) I miss you and am SO excited for Tuesday!!!

R1) I'm working on it. In the mean time, why are you being so self-destructive?
R2) Quit your bitching, lift the weight.
R3) Awwww



I ::heart:: Devon. So much.

Next workout tomorrow with ABD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment