Sunday, May 30, 2010

Early Morning Lifting...

This morning I awoke at the wonderfully bright and early hour of 6 am to lift before my fun-filled family day! I am dedicated...and hard core. My sister's new place has a pretty sweet gym set up. It has the LifeFitness Fit Center Fit3. The Fit3 has 3 general machine areas: leg, back and chest/shoulders. If I ever were to invest in a home gym set-up, I think this one would be great; it morphs into many things, but still maintains the feeling of the true machine. I like it.

Here is my lifting from ABD:
Leg Extensions x 4sets x 10r @ 100lbs
Leg Curls x 5 sets x 15 reps @ 90lbs
(The machine was actually a lying leg curl machine, so I dorpped the weight to
60 lbs.)
Chest Press x 3s x 8r @ 45lbs (There was no increments of 5, I
did 50 lbs.)
Lat Pulldown x 4 sets x 12 reps @ 55lbs (See above, 60
lbs.)
Shoulder Presses x 3s x 8r @ 30lbs (I accidentally did 50 lbs.
And it was quite reasonable.)
Biceps Curls x 3 sets x 12 reps @ 40lbs (This
was WAY too heavy. I did 30 lbs.)
Triceps Pushdowns x 3s x 10r @ 40lbs
Stability Ball Crunches x 4s x 25r (Super deflated SB...Pitiful...)
Supermans x 3s x 10r @ 10 second holds
I am supposed to cross-train today for marathon training. I did get a decent cool down walk after the lifting but would like to take a longer walk this afternoon. We'll see...

Next workout: 3 mile run tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment