Friday, May 21, 2010

FL Was Fun, But I Missed My Amy...

...and everyone else. :) But, in particular, I missed running and chatting with Amy. She's kind of awesome...I'm just saying.

The final Florida recap (recall, I left you with my lifting Tuesday).

Wednesday: I was supposed to run, but I pulled a muscle of some sort. According to my detailed description to ABD (Quote from my email: It is on the outer side of my right leg, toward the back and kind of is part of my butt and part of my upper leg. So I think glute, no?) I probably pulled my glute or my pirifirmis (whatever THAT is). He told me how to stretch it and told me to rest it and not run. Ok! So, I rested Wednesday.

Thursday: rest day. Fly back to Maryland! Also, my glute or pirifirmis was feeling much better...

Friday: I was supposed to lift today. I was supposed to also get my new marathon training diet on Thursday. I texted ABD on Thursday morning and reminded him of this threatening to eat whatever I wanted to if he didn't get me my diet. He responded that he was very sick and in pain so he wouldn't be sending me anything but I was not allowed to eat whatever I wanted. Since I have no diet and no lifting plan, I enjoyed Chick-Fil-A for dinner and went running instead of lifting. :) My running stats:

Distance: 2.39 miles
Total time: 26:08
Average Pace: 10:54/mile
Calories Burned: 318
Average Heart Rate: 163
We cool-down walked for awhile, but I have no stats for that.

Next workout was supposed to be cardio tomorrow, but since I cardio-ed today and am super busy, I am not working out tomorrow and will cardio or MAYBE lift on Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment