Monday, September 13, 2010

Off Day Offerings: My "Project"

As promised, I have posted my Exercise tiddlywiki on the interwebs! It was very easy to do. I used tiddlyspot--a free hosting site for tiddlywikis. It's super easy and free: my two favorite things.

I call it my "project", because one time Devon referred to it as that in an email and I got all mad because it sounded totally condescending and denigrated my efforts to become independent and trainer-free. So I now call it my "project" to shame him... :)

Here is the link to my page:

http://eecsexercises.tiddlyspot.com/

When you get there it should be pretty simple to navigate, but here is some information on how it works.

* The main page is an index. You can click on any major muscle region (e.g. Legs) and it will open up a list of all of the major muscles in that region (e.g. Glutes, Hamstring, etc...) and pair them with a focus for the exercise (e.g. Strength, Stability, etc...). So, if you want to know which exercises Devon assigns me for working my glutes with a strength focus, you would click on "Glutes, Strength" and a list will be generated.

* If you want to know what I did on particular day, enter the date in the search box (of the formL dd mmm yy). A good example is 16 Feb 10.

* When you click on an actual exercise, it will have a description (if it is not obvious) and then the date I did it and what weight, number of reps and number of sets. I am filling this in slowly. At the time of this posting, I am only up to early March 2010, so there is A LOT to fill in.

Anyways, I love my Exercise Tiddlywiki. I hope that you do too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment