Friday, September 17, 2010

Cardio at the YMCA

Today was a cardio day. Devon assigned the 'elliptical program' which is 50 minutes all in zone 2 with intervals of 3 minutes @ ramp elevation of 5 and 2 minutes @ 20.

The ellipticals at the Y are weird CYBEX brand ones. They look like arc trainers, but once I hopped on, they were, in fact, ellipticals.

Amy met me there and we worked out together! Super fun! The weird CYBEX ellipticals had an incline range from 0-10, so instead of 5/20 intervals, I did 3/10s. I thought that was the best translation I could figure out between the machines.

I accidentally hit the stop button (located DIRECTLY next to the incline arrows) once (it's surprising I *only* hit it once). I restarted it but was not sure EXACTLY how much time I had left. When all was said and done, according to my HR monitor I went 58:21 instead of 60 minutes. Happens... In the time I burned 605 calories.

Tomorrow, I rest. :) Lifting on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment