Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Devon Insulted My White Legs...Again.

Today was a Devon Day!!! We began our session of fun by weighing in. I lost two pounds. I wanted to lose more, but...I ate poorly from Thursday night to Sunday...so I kind of deserved it. Devon thinks that a pound of weight loss per week is good--we can agree to disagree. He took body fat measurements too--I'm down to 23.7%, that's 1.9% down from two weeks ago! Now THAT is a number I like!!!

Now onto the lifting (all supersets):

Hack Squats: 270 lbs, 12 reps, 3 sets
OH BB Squats: 20 lbs, 12 reps, 3 sets

Deadlifts: 115 lbs, 12 reps, 3 sets
AL Lying SB Leg Curls: BW, 12 reps, 3 sets

Incline DB Press: 30 lb DBs, 12 reps, 3 sets
AA Standing Cable Press: 22.5 lbs, 12 reps, 3 sets

Bent-Over BB Rows: 70 lbs, 12 reps, 3 sets
Stag. Stance Standing Lat Pulldowns: 50 lbs, 12 reps, 3 sets

Standing Military Press: OB, 12 reps, 3 sets
AA Prone SB Shoulder Press: BW, 12 reps; 2.5 lb plates, 12 reps; 5 lb plates, 12 reps


Funny story time? Okay!

During the Lying SB Leg Curls, I had a hard time...staying balanced...with one leg only. After a bit I got my grove on. I told Devon how it would have been nice for my trainer to *tell* me that I had to balance in the middle of the ball instead of me trying to roll it just lifting one leg. He said (and I quote): "You're a big girl, you can handle these things." I responded in the only rational way: "Did you just call me fat?!?!?" He said something about me being a 'grown woman' after that, but I stopped listening.

Also, during the Lying SB Leg Curls, he put the mat DIRECTLY in the sun. So it was both in my eyes and made me very hot. Devon said I should THANK him for keeping my glowing white legs in the sun...hurtful, Devon.

Finally, I was mad at Devon for something (I have no idea what!) and I glared at him. He glared right back and we got into a mini staring contest. I held my own for a bit...but he totally one. I burst into laughter--hey, he's a funny looking man. :)

Next workout: cardio tomorrow. I am currently trying to guilt Devon into cardio-ing with me. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment