Thursday, September 9, 2010

I Declare Us Officially 'Friends'

Devon and I have had our ups and downs in our professional relationship--I think anyone who has rad even only a few of my blog posts knows this fact to be true. But today, lucky Devon, we took it to the next level--we're friends. We worked out together--just for fun..or maybe because I am persistent, but still, the fact remains that Devon wasn't getting paid. :)

We did our respective cardio on side-by-side ellipticals! I had to do 50 minutes and Devon *hates* cardio and therefore only did 30 minutes. My assignment was:

Elliptical: 50 minutes, zone 2, {3 minutes @ ramp elevation 5, 2 minutes @ ramp elevation 20}.


I started and Devon joined me part-way through. We chatted about a lot of stuff. *I* had fun and I am *sure* he did too. ;)

My Stats:

Calories Burned: 610.2 (Elliptical)/ 574 (HR Monitor)
Time: 55:45
Strides: 8179
Ending HR: 123


Next workout: Tomorrow--quite possibly bikram yoga. If not, lifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment