Thursday, September 2, 2010

I Like Amy.

Today I cardio-ed with Amy. I like her. Lots. We did my assignment from ABD:

Elliptical: 50 minutes, zone 2, {3 minutes-ramp height 5, 2 minutes-ramp height 20}.


As expected the company was great! We caught up. We laughed. We talked important life stuffs. It was much needed!!!

Stats:

Calories Burned: 614 (Elliptical)/603 (HR Monitor)
Time: 60:00
Strides: 8071
Ending HR: 123


I saw Ajay in the parking lot while waiting for Amy. He had just done cardio...WITH HIS TRAINER (Dr. Doom aka BTOT)...as "friends". Brandon called him up or something and was all, "Wanna do cardio with me?" THEN Ajay informed me that BTOT is in his fantasy football league. AND he may be coming to the opening service of the church Ajay is starting (Saturdays @ 6pm @ Lamb of God school in Arbutus). Wow! THAT is a "friend" or as Ajay said it,they're "buds."

So, you may see where this is going. I saw Devon and was all:

Me: Devon, you say we are friends but my friend Ajay who trains with Brandon did cardio *with* him today, because THEY are FRIENDS and Brandon is in fantasy football with him in fact he's playing against Ajay's wife this week and Brandon might go to the first service of Ajay's new church Ajay says they are 'buds' and they are we aren't 'buds' you say we're friends but we aren't friends like that.

*pause for a breath*

Devon: You want to do cardio together?
Me: Yes.
Devon: Ok.
Me (internal): That was easy. ::grin::


Next workouts: lifting tomorrow in Fredericksburg. Saturday: rest. Sunday: VA Beach Rock n Roll Half marathon (walk/run). Monday: lifting.

I may or may not have blogging capability until Monday... We shall see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment