Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Catch Up Post & Lifting Tuesday

Hi friends! I missed you so much!!!! Boston and NH were fun! But I am home now and I got some 'splainin' to do. Well, I am not going to explain anything. I ate poorly. But I am back! YAY!

I lifted at the hotel on Thursday morning. I forget what I did, but it was short. I did use challenging weights putting the boys around me to shame. :)

Then I didn't do anything else. I mean, I ran with Joey at two separate intervals during the marathon but one was super short and the other was just under a mile...not enough to count. :(

Today I lifted and Devon did not feel the need to ease me back into it:

Squat Press x 3s x 10r @ 310lbs (2 seconds up, 2 seconds down)
Single DB Step-ups to Balance x 3s x 10r @ 35-40lbs (2 seconds up, 1 second hold, 3 seconds down)(you only need one dumbbell. Hold it on the opposite side as the leg that is working) (40 lb DB.)

Seated Leg Curls x 3s x 10r @ 100 lbs (2 seconds up, 2 seconds down)
Single Overhead DB Squats x 3s x 10r @ 10-15 lbs (DB hand straight above your head, free hand on your hip, 2 seconds up, 1 second hold, 3 seconds down) (15 lb DB.)

Incline DB Flyes x 3s x 10r @ 20lbs (2 seconds up, 2 seconds down)
BOSU Push-ups Ball Side with hip abduction x 3s x 10r @ BW (black base down, blue side up, 2 seconds up, 1 second hold, 3 seconds down) (I did hip extension per Devon.)

Seated Row x 3s x 10r @ 65lbs (2 seconds up, 2 seconds down)
Single Arm Bent-over DB Row with Rotation x 3s x 10r @ 25-30lbs (2 seconds up, 1 second hold, 3 seconds down) (30 lb DBs.)

DB Side Raises x 3s x 10r @ 7.5lbs (2 seconds up, 2 seconds down)
Standing Single Arm Cable Shoulder Press with Rotation x 3s x 10r @ 35lbs (2 seconds up, 1 second hold, 3 seconds down) (25 lbs per Devon.)

Hanging Leg Raises with Alternating Sides 3s x 15r @ BW (2 seconds up, 1 second hold, 3 seconds down)(turn your body so that both of your feet are towards one corner of the of the stand, come up to the middle and down to the other side)


Next workout: cardio tomorrow..hopefully with my favorite T-Rex.

No comments:

Post a Comment