Friday, January 29, 2010

This is What Über-Dedication Looks Like

I woke up at 5am to lift before work since I was catching a flight directly after work. I am amazing. Here is what I did:

Lunges with Russian Twist x 3s x 15r @ (hold a medicine or core ball in front of you and lunge. On the way down, twist your torso left if your left leg is in front and vice-versa. Try the 20lbs black core ball to start with) (The 20lb ball worked fine.)
Push-ups with hands on BOSU x 3s x 15r (see how many full push-ups you can get) (5 full push-ups each set.)
Alternating Leg Seated Leg Curls x 3s x 20r each leg @ 45-55lbs (I did 45 lbs.)
Reverse Grip Lat Pulldowns x 3s x 15r @ 60-70lbs (straight bar with your palms facing you) (I did 60 lbs.)
Cable Upright Rows x 3s x 20r @ 30-40lbs (use a straight bar and the cable machine) (I did 30 lbs.)
Stability Ball Crunches x 3s x 20r
Scissor Lying Leg Raises x 3s x 15r
Alternating-Arm Cable Biceps Curls x 3s x 15r @ 15-20lbs (! did 15 lbs.)
Cable Rope Triceps Pushdowns x 3s x 20r @ 25-30lbs (I did 25 lbs.)


Today I rest and tomorrow Devon gave me a home resistance routine that makes me want to cry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment