Monday, January 11, 2010

Sole Sisters Run - 1/11/10

Sole Sisters ran this morning! It was awesome...per usual.

Today Jane, Kiley and I ran for 30 minutes straight, pushing it for the last minute. I warmed up 5 minutes and cooled down about 6 minutes. I feel like we ran faster than usual but I have no real way of gauging that. I let Jane and Kiley set the pace today and it *felt* faster. Jane is crazy and ran stairs *for fun* and ran an extra 5 minutes. Julie and Karen ran/walked it. And, we ALL rocked it.

Here is our picture (a la the Bel Air Sisters):



Next workout *probably* tomorrow. ABD has yet to give it to me. :) I will be flying to CA tomorrow and not coming home til Tuesday, the 19th. I am still debating whether I bring my laptop or not, so I may or may not blog post again until I get home... If I don't, IMYA. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment