Monday, January 25, 2010

Sole Sisters Run - 1/25/10

I had an awesome time with my girls this morning running...but I wouldn't say I *loved* the running. It seemed a bit harder than usual. But I did it. I ran the whole 30 minutes with Amy, Julie and Kiley. I did cut a few corners on the laps, but didn't stop running. About 28 minutes in, I gave a time update and suggested we cool down at 30 minutes. Kiley said she was glad because she wasn't sure how much longer she could go. I was so excited!!! It wasn't just me!!!!! :)

Anyways, 5 minute warm-up, 30 minute run, 15 minute cool-down walk!

Next workout with ABD tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thirty minutes??!! Look who's moving beyond intervals six minute intervals! You're gaining so much cardio strength and endurance - WOW!

    I hear Tom Petty in the background: "Yeah, runnin' down a dream - that never would come to me - workin' on a mystery - going wherever it leads - runnin' down a dream!" [Insert: rockin' guitar solo]

    ReplyDelete