Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday Workout? Check.

Today was 50 minutes on the elliptical: {4 min zone 2, 5 min zone 3, 1 min zone 1} repeat.

My Stats:

Calories Burned: 541 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 4.59
Total Time: 57:30
Ending Heart Rate: 139


I also bumped into Devon. He refuses to defend my honor to Jerkface Anthony by removing his legs, like I suggested. But he said he will *threaten* to do that to him. Good enough for me. ::grin::

Also, one of the other trainers and I totally got into a verbal altercation today. He was seriously rude and out of line. I think I held my own but am still kind of ticked off about it. He is a body builder and a total jerk. My sister, Meghan, thinks I should call him "Grumplestiltzkin" or "Cranky Pants" the next time he pulls some crud like this again. I think that is a *great* idea. :)

Next workout tomorrow (and probably with my friend, Heather!): resistance training.

No comments:

Post a Comment