Thursday, January 7, 2010

Olé!

Tonight, my crazy friend Heather, who talked me into the Step class that I regretted, talked me into Latin Fusion. Devon had assigned me resistance training, but I texted him and he graciously moved it to tomorrow, previously known as my rest day. When I asked ABD if he intended for me to have no rest day, he said yes. :(

So, Latin Fusion? I was convinced it would be a train wreck--but it SO wasn't! I have zero rhythm and am DEFINITELY a white girl, but had a great time!!! I would totally do it again (hopefully with Julie V.!!!)!

I think I caught Heather's new trainer watching us and laughing, but it was probably just a coincidence... I'm sure...

Next workout tomorrow:

Resistance Training: Squats FM x 3s x 12r @ 160lbs
Seat Chest Press FM x 3s x 12r @ 35lbs
Lying Leg Curls x 3s x 15r @ 60lbs
Seat Row x 3s x 15r @ 55lbs
Standing BB Shoulder Press x 3s x 15r @ 50lbs
Plank x 3s x 10r @ 12 second hold
BB Biceps Curls x 3s x 12r @ 35lbs
Machine Triceps Extensions x 3s x 15r @ 50-60lbs


You may have noticed that you (nor I) had ever seen the names of some of these machines before. That's because I have never touched them, used them or gone within 10 feet of them. Thanks, ABD. I emailed him about the ones I didn't know. He gave me walking directions to them. I sort of love that. And hate it. All at the same time. :)

3 comments:

  1. It's like a scavenger hunt! I think you should have to take a picture of you on or near each new machine to show that you were there... either that, or you have to bring a piece of each new machine with you to your next meeting with ABD.

    The gym might not appreciate the "pieces of" scavenger hunt, but it could be a great conversation starter for, "Oh, so you don't appreciate my dismantling the machines? Well, *I* don't appreciate your taking my trainer away without asking! }:[

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, does your gym have Zumba? It's a sort of Latin Fusion dance fitness class and SOOO much fun! You should give it a go if you have the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, no Zumba. But Latin Fusion is fun enough for me for now! ;)

    ReplyDelete