Monday, January 4, 2010

Sole Sisters Run - 1/4/10

Let me begin with awesome news. I went to the Melting Pot tonight. And it was gooooood. :)

Must get back on the wagon tomorrow. MUST. I meet with Devon for the first time tomorrow. I am very excited. I hope he lives up to ZTT. Big shoes to fill...

So, this morning was a Sole Sisters run. It was lightly attended due to vacations and illnesses, but Karen, Amy and I rocked it! This was by far my best run since I started training back in April. The intervals:

Warm-up walk: 5:00
Run: 20:24
Walk: 1:47
Run: 12:47
Cool-down walk 5:57

Total: 45:57


During the first run, about 16 minutes in, we pushed it for two laps. I loved it! Definitely want to keep this up--running more, pushing it, walking less.

Next workout: tomorrow with Devon! Wish him luck! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment