Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hotel Workouts Completed!!!

I am very happy to announce that I have completed ALL assigned workouts for my California trip! It is very tough to fit in working out with working and sister fun time, but it feels great to: 1) know that it is done; and 2) know that I completed a regular week's worth of workouts whilst vacationing...er...uh...I mean, WORKING. I didn't do all the workouts on the days Devon suggested, but all are completed and I think the tweaking to the schedule is just fine.

Yesterday I did the elliptical machine for the first time in I think 8 years. It burns roughly the same amount of calories as the treadmill but seems almost a bit easier to work in the higher zones. The assignment was cardio: Elliptical 50 min (4 min. Z2, 6 min Z3, 1 min Z1, repeat) My stats:

Calories Burned: 513 (Elliptical)/475 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 4.71
Total Time: 50:00
Ending Heart Rate: 147 (I didn't cool down at all...)


Today I swam for ~20 minutes.

Next workout: Tuesday with ABD! Yay for Rest Monday!!! Although I will miss my girls...

No comments:

Post a Comment