Thursday, December 24, 2009

Still Sick...Still No Sympathy from ZTT...

I met with Zak the Trainer today. I was supposed to meet with him Tuesday, but was sick. I'm still sick, but definitely better than Tuesday. For serious though, this cough has gotsta go.

We did pairings (and triplings???) again:

Group #1 (3 sets):
DB Walking Lunges: 20 lb dumbbells, 12 reps
Bent Over Row: 70 lb bar, 12 reps
BB Deadlift: 70 lb bar, 12 reps

Group #2 (3 sets):
SB Chest Press, 20 lb dumbbells, 12 reps
SB Bicep Curls, 15 lb dumbbells, 12 reps
SB Shoulder Press, 12.5 lb dumbbells, 12 reps

Group #3 (3 sets):
Tricep Rope: 22.5 lbs, 12 reps
Rope Upper Back, 37.5 lbs, 12 reps


It was rough today, but Zak said it was clearly because I was sick, not my muscles. That makes me feel good. :) Hate feeling out of shape.

Also, the saddest news ever. Today, I chatted with Brandon about training with him. It looks like this will begin mid-January. The end of the ZTT era is near. I did ask Brandon what he wanted his nickname to be for my blog. He has requested Dr. Doom. Done and done. :) I'll work on getting a photo for you all...

Zak has not given me my workouts for the week yet (this time it was my fault...). But I will be doing cardio (probably swimming) tomorrow.

Merry Christmas Eve!!!

1 comment:

  1. Why aren't you training with ZTT anymore? Sad.

    ReplyDelete