Monday, December 28, 2009

Step Class with Heather!

My friend, Heather, has wanted to check out my gym and possibly join for quite some time now. She wanted to check out a step class. I am always down for whatever, so whatever, step class it is.

I thought I knew what step class was. Basically an hour of aerobic activity involving the use of a step. I was wrong. It is an hour of pure misery led by a little, happy woman named Debbie. But I really think that Heather and I held our own...well, uh...most of the time...ok, some of the time. :) But Debbie affirmed me several times throughout the class with her perky, happy headset.

I have no idea how many calories I burned. But I think a bunch. Haven't worked that hard in a while...

Oh, and much to my dismay Heather now wants to join the gym and try the Latin Fusion class. This will not end well. But I am certain there will be stories...

No comments:

Post a Comment