Thursday, December 3, 2009

Last Workout* til Tuesday!!!

*at the gym.

Today I lifted and did 30 minutes of cardio: 15 minutes in old zone 2 on the treadmill and 15 minutes in old zone 3 on the stepmill. I didn't have my iPhone with me, so I did not record stats. And I did the same lifting routine I have done for the past two weeks.

Such a boring blog post, I know.

My friend, Lynn, joined me for the 15 minutes on the stepmill, which is nice because the stepmill stinks. Then we went to the LifeCafe and chit-chatted while I drank a Very Berry Blast Smoothie. Yum! Good smoothie and good conversations!!!

Next workouts are Sunday morning: 5K; Monday morning: Sole Sisters run; Tuesday: session with ZTT! Lynn is running (well, run/walking) the 5k with me (and maybe ZTT too--if he is man enough)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment