Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The End of an Era

The day has come. Sooner than we thought. I had my last session with ZTT today. He put his two weeks in and his company told him to take the two weeks paid and don't come in anymore. I guess they are scared he will steal clients. What they are really doing is ticking all of us off. They are hurting us, not him. But whatever. It's done. So, today was the end. I want to write a nice wrap up of my time with ZTT, but today is not the day. Hopefully I'll do it soon.

The Lifting:

Group #1:
Leg Extensions: 60 lbs, 15 reps
Walking Lunges: no dumbbells!
FM Chest Press: 30 lbs, 12 reps

Group #2:
Lat Pulldown: Setting 5 (which I think is 60 lbs), 12 reps
DB Floor Rows: 10 lb dumbbells, 6 each arm
Mtn Climbers: 15 each leg

Group #3 (super set):
DB Bicep Curl: 12.5 lb dumbbells, 12 reps
DB Shoulder Press: 12.5 lb dumbbells, 12 reps

Group #4:
Tricep Rope: 22.5 lbs, 12 reps
Rope Upper Back: 42.5 lbs, 12 reps


I don't want a new trainer. Brandon is out. Zak is working to find me a good one. I don't want one...

No comments:

Post a Comment