Sunday, December 27, 2009

So Many Dirty Looks...

Today the assignment was 50 minutes of cardio as follows: {5 min zone 2, 3 min zone 3, 2 min zone 1 recovery} repeat.

I did everything at an incline of 2.0. The zone 2 was around 3.9 mph, the zone 3 was between 4.5 and 5.0 mph and the zone 1 was 3.0 mph (but it was mostly zone 2 since it took my heart that long to regulate back down from the zone 3).

My Stats:

Calories Burned: 480 (Treadmill)/534 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 3.77
Total Time: 60:00 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 129


About 30 minutes into it, I started coughing really bad. I got so many dirty looks from the other gym patrons... It passed and I finished healthily... :)

Next workout: tomorrow morning, bright dark and early, running with the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment