Tuesday, December 22, 2009

So Far Behind...

...Sorry. I am so far behind in my posting. I've been busy... :)

Thursday: Worked out at the hotel. Did cardio for 45 min (3 min zone 2, 2 min zone 3, repeat), like Zak said to.

My Stats:

Calories Burned: 482 (Treadmill)/489 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 3.42
Total Time: 54:00 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 124


They had televisions on each of the treadmills that you could plug your headphones into. I ran to The Office. So awesome.

Friday: rest.

Saturday: Ran/walked intervals with Meghan!!! She has serious knee problems but went out with me anyways!!! Gotta love her! We went for 39 minutes.

Sunday: was supposed to do the weight routine. Didn't. Jet lag.

Monday: was supposed to run with the girls. Didn't. Icy roads.

Today: was supposed to meet with ZTT. Didn't. Sick. But I did chat with Zak and he told me to do 25 solid minutes in zone 2, then take tomorrow off, then we'll meet at 1pm on Thursday.

My Stats:

Calories Burned: 215 (Treadmill)/216 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 1.52
Total Time: 25:00


That's about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment