Monday, December 28, 2009

Sole Sisters Run - 12/28/09

Ran with the girls today! I have missed it since I had a two week break (sick, then poor weather). But, as expected, it was wonderful!!!

We had a new sister this morning, Doreen!!! What a treat! And she thinks she may even come back!


Also, I am super excited because Amy and I ran for 30 straight minutes today! Since we were inside the gym we have no idea how far this was, but who cares?!? We tried to go as long as we could and we could have kept going, but I had to get off to work! With the 5 minute warm up and cool down we went for a little over 40 minutes. What a great morning!

Also, I will be doing a step class tonight at the gym with my friend Heather. Look forward to a post later if I can stay awake after my crazy busy day!!!

P.S. I went to the doctor about my cough today and I am not sick! :) But I do have exercise-induced bronchospasms or, as I like to call it, pansy asthma. :( He thinks it should go away in a few weeks with the help of two inhalers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment