Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Getting Over My Cough-Thing

So, I didn't meet with ZTT yesterday because I am getting over some mild cough thing that got cruddy yesterday. But we met today instead...and I am down 4 pounds from last week! 66 total! I'm amazing!

My energy was a little down since I am still recovering so even though Zak started my 'intense month' with 30 minute intense sessions, we took it relatively easy. I say relatively because it kicked my butt. We are doing 'pairings' now which are two exercises back to back, then rest. Next week it will most likely be triples.

Today I did:

3 sets:
Walking Lunges with Dumbbells, 40 lb dumbbells, unsure how many...
Bent Over Row, 70 lb bar, 12 reps
3 sets:
DB Dead Lifts (Straight Leg), 25 lb dumbbells, 15 reps
SB Chest Press, 20 lb dumbbells, 12 reps
3sets:
SB Bicep Curls, 15 lb dumbbells, 12 reps
SB Shoulder Press, 15 lb dumbbells, 12 reps
3 sets:
Rope Tricep Pushdowns, no idea the weight, 12 reps
Rope Upper Back, no idea the weight, 12 reps


This week's assignments:

Thur - cardio 45 min (3 min zone 2, 2 min zone 3, repeat) **use whatever cardio equipment the hotel has that you want to use**
Fri - OFF
Sat - outdoor run or OFF
Sun - repeat last week's weight routine and cardio (30 min zone 2 treadmill)
Mon - run with the girls
Tues - train with Zak


Thursday may change...I'll find out tonight. Next workout tomorrow at the hotel in California! I probably won't blog at all during my trip since I won't have my computer. Look forward to something Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment