Friday, December 11, 2009

Andrea Day!

Today Andrea and Baby Matthew joined me at the gym! What an awesome treat! I wish she could do it everyday, but apparently Bel Air is far away...

According to ZTT, the assignment was: cardio (20 min z1 treadmill, 20 min z2 steps).

First, we did 25 minutes on the treadmill (to include a 5 minute warm up walk for me--Andrea hit it from second one...). I did 3.5 mph at inclines between 2.0 and 4.0. The stats:

Calories Burned: 195 (Treadmill)/189 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 1.44
Total Time: 25:00


We then moved to the stepmill. I will say this...and I may regret it...but with Andrea, I did not hate the stepmill! We chatted the whole time and the 20 minutes kind of flew by... I do believe that if I did it again tomorrow without Andrea, it would go back to being terrible. :) I did 20 minutes at level 4. Andrea kept bumping her levels up--because she is amazing! My stats:

Total Miles: 1.19
Calories Burned: 171.9 (Step-mill)/394 (HR Monitor-in total, including above)
Floors Climbed: 57


Great day! Tomorrow is my rest day and I am so looking forward to it! Next workout will be Sunday morning dark and early for the Unofficial Sole Sisters 5K, then I will repeat my lifting routine later that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment