Monday, November 30, 2009

Sole Sisters Run - 11/30/09

Today was the third Sole Sisters run!!! I LOVE them! They are so great for me! And I think everyone else loves them too... At least I hope so! ;)

Today we had Kiley, Julie, Karen and a new Sister: Jane! Also, the dedicated Amy joined us late since she overslept. That's right, she slept in and still came, parked randomly on the side of the road and found us! What dedication!!! :) We're so glad you did, Amy!!!

Julie and Karen jogged and the rest of us ran intervals of run 4 minutes, walk 3 minutes--a favorite pace of mine. :) We went for ~42 minutes. And I thought we were going 3.24 miles but mapmyrun.com and reality do not always agree so there were some roads that I thought were there that weren't...

Next workout: Tomorrow, repeat weight routine and 30 minutes of cardio all in zone 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment