Monday, November 23, 2009

Reunited and It Feels So Good!

My pink flip flops were reunited today!!! I lost one at the gym a week or two ago. When they are wet, I do not like to put them inside my gym bag, so I lay them on top. The day Amanda F. and I did our pre-half-marathon-prep-outdoor-run, I had lots of wet items since we ran outside. I stacked them all on top of my bag and drudged to my car. When I arrived home only one flip flop remained. I went to buy another pair and not only did the store not have my awesome flip flops (they really are nice flip flops)--they didn't have any! It's like it is wintertime or something. So, anyways, on my way out today I asked member services if they had a lost and found cause I lost my pink flip flop and this other guy overheard and said: I found a pink flip flop in the parking lot! We went to lost and found together and lo and behold! my flip flop was there!!! Oh, what joy. Oh, what bliss!

This great news couldn't have come at a better time because I am poopy today. Not that poopy, just a little, but I did give ZTT a hard time. He totally walked right past me and turned his head away from me as he passed. BURN! It was a most amazing shun. I promptly texted him that he had just totally ignored me and called him a 'jerkface' which he was. He came over a few minutes later and told me that *someone* would be doing ten minutes of planks in her session tomorrow for calling her trainer a jerkface. I am calling this bluff. I don't believe he will do it...

So today the assignment was 15 minutes of zone 3 cardio on the treadmill and 15 minutes on the (evil) stepmill. I did it. And I didn't like it. I am a bit concerned that it is becoming very difficult to reach and maintain zone 3 while walking. I have to go to high inclines or run. Boo. I mean, I guess it's a good thing and probably means I am healthier, but it means more work. Bleh.

My stats:

Treadmill:
Calories Burned: 195 (Treadmill)/163 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 1.33
Total Time: 20:00

Step-Mill:
Total Miles: 0.90
Calories Burned: 132 (Step-mill)/318 (HR Monitor-in total, including above)
Floors Climbed: 43


Next workout is tomorrow with ZTT. Possibly with 10 minutes of planks...

No comments:

Post a Comment