Wednesday, November 18, 2009

ZTT, You Smell Like Beef and Cheese!

ZTT sits on a throne of lies. He is supposed to do pushups every session we have--one pushup for every glass of water I drink the day before. He hasn't done one. We came to a total of 92 for this week. He said that he would do them when I came in today. I add my water from yesterday, obviously, and told him he could do 104 pushups today. When I saw him I reminded him of this. He was working at the computer and said he would come over to the treadmill and do them in a bit. Next thing I knew he was in session with Amanda F.!!!!! I walked over when I was done on the treadmill and he gave me his "I'm with a client" line. I told him Amanda didn't count cause we are BBFs. Then I told him he was a liar. And he should do double tomorrow morning. Yup, 208. We will see...

Today I did HIT cardio -- {3 min zone 2/3, 1 min zone 4} repeat 11 times. My Stats:

Calories Burned: 411 (Treadmill)/409 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 3.51
Total Time: 54:00 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 121


Zak emailed me my workouts for the week:

Wed - cardio (HIT, 45 min (3 min zone 2/3 jog, 1 min zone 4 sprint, maintain consistent speeds)
Thu - repeat weight routine
Fri/Sat - cardio 45 min (3 min zone 2, 2 min zone 3, 1 min zone 4, repeat 9 times)
Sun - repeat weight routine & cardio 30 min (all zone 3)
Mon - cardio 30 min (15 on treadmill zone 3, 15 on stepmill zone 3)
Tue - lift with Zak


Yes, that is a quote from his email, he referred to himself in the third person. You may also notice that his times do not add up. :) Today I did 44 minutes and the Fri/Sat will be 42 (7 repetitions). Friday and Saturday I will be working out in the hotel in NYC!!! Or in Central Park, depending on the weather. These are quasi-optional. I should be doing something but if time does not permit, something shorter is ok, per ZTT. I will not be blog posting until Sunday night or Monday. Try not to miss me too much. I will be having fun in NYC!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment