Monday, November 23, 2009

Thursday through Monday Morning

Wow! I have been AWAY from the blogging...but I'm back!!! A recap:

THURSDAY: Woke up too early and lifted. Zak the Trainer and I agreed that since I only lifted once last week due to the half marathon prep, getting 3 in this week was important. So, I did! I did the strength circuit (3 sets of each except when noted otherwise):

SB Chest Press: 15lb dumbells, 15 reps regular, 12 alternating, 12 inclined
Squat Press: 200 lbs, 15 reps
Cable 1 Arm Row: 30 lbs, 12 reps
SB Leg Curls: 15 reps
Assisted Chip Ups: 125 lbs, 12 reps
Assisted Dips: 120 lbs, 12 reps
Chest Fly: 60 lbs, 12 reps
FM Shoulder Press: 2 sets 20 lbs, 1 set 25 lbs, 12 reps
Rope Upper Back: 32.5 lbs, 12 reps
Planks: 40 seconds each, 2 sets
Roman Chair: 10 reps, 2 sets


When I was finished, I saw Zak. He gave me 100 out of the 118 pushups he owed me. I get the other 18 tomorrow (with claps). Good enough. :)

FRIDAY: Was in NYC with my friend Rebecca and her mom! Beccers and I went to Central Park for some HIT per ZTT. We did the 3-2-1, as we affectionately deemed it. 3 minutes walking (zone 2), 2 minutes jogging (zone 3), 1 minute running (zone 4). We did this 7 times and warmed up and cooled down.

SATURDAY: Chewbecca and I went to Central Park again but this time did run/walk intervals of 3 minute run, 3 minute walk. We did this for about 45 minutes if memory serves.

SUNDAY: This was a rough day to fit everything in--but I pretty much did. My train arrived 30 minutes late into BWI so that put me behind, but I booked it to the gym, lifted (same as Thursday) and did 27 out of my 30 minutes of cardio. Then I showered, scarfed some food down and went to the movies with Amanda F. My stats:

Calories Burned: 235 (Treadmill)/560 (HR Monitor in total)
Total Miles: 1.58
Total Time: 27:13 (including cool down)/1:07:37 (in total)
Ending Heart Rate: 128


MONDAY: Sole Sisters Run!!! We grew in number by ONE! A very special one, Karen B.! Today we split into runners and run/walkers. Everybody did AWESOME! I was particularly impressed by Julie V. jogging alongside the walkers the ENTIRE 45ish minutes...impressive! The runners (to include me) did 4 minute run/3 minute walk intervals for a little over 3 miles! We went for just shy of 42 minutes with a 5 minute warm-up walk.

Next workout: in about an hour and a half! Short one: 15 minutes zone 3 on treadmill and 15 minutes on the (yucky) stepmill. Then tomorrow is my session with ZTT.

No comments:

Post a Comment