Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I Hate the Step-Mill

I hate the Step-Mill. Today I did cardio: 5 min warm-up, 30 minutes on the treadmill at an incline of 5 and a speed of 3.5mph, followed by 15 minutes on the step-mill on level 4.

I hate the Step-Mill. My Stats:

Treadmill:
Calories Burned: 321 (Treadmill)/286 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 2.01
Total Time: 35:00

Step-Mill:
Total Miles: 0.99
Calories Burned: 135 (Step-mill)/449 (HR Monitor-in total, including above)
Floors Climbed: 43

Ending Heart Rate: 145


I hate the Step-Mill. Workouts for the rest of the week:

Thursday – Repeat weight training routine and cardio (30 min. Zone 3 at incline of 7)

Friday – OPTIONAL (personally I think you should give your body some rest because you have been doing great with your exercise and sometimes giving some added rest actually helps boost your progress; but if you do decide to workout 2 sets of 20 squats, 15 pushups and 45 second planks will work)

Saturday – OPTIONAL (I don’t want to give you specific guidelines on your retreat, but if you go for a walk/run try and do a 3 min. jog/run – 2 min. walk setup for whatever time you have available)

Monday – cardio (HIT, 3 min. Zone 2 – 1.5 min. Zone 4, REPEAT 8 times; try and use speed not incline the whole time to shift zones


I hate the Step-Mill. I have an outstanding email to ZTT asking if he really thinks I need this pansy optional stuff in my workouts or if he is catering to my bad mood and babying me. I don't need babying. You're my trainer, be tough. That's all I'm sayin'.


Oh, and...I hate the Step-Mill.

No comments:

Post a Comment