Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Can I have CHIPOTLE?!?!?!

Today began with a fun time in the LifeCafe with Julie!!!! Then we warmed up together and I abandoned her because today was a ZTT day. I wasn't too worried because anything would be better than last week. And I lost 3 pounds. I'll take that. :) That brings the total to 56. Yessssss.

Zak led me through a lifting routine but I won't be repeating it due to the half marathon prep and rest, so I don't have a copy of it. But it was good. And I was flat out giggly. There was a LOT of laughing going on. Again, Zak said he would much rather giggly-Erin than what he got last week. :)

So, we were talking about my meal Friday night to prepare for the half marathon. I said that I had to grab something in the greater Arundel Mills area due to my schedule. Immediately I thought: Chipotle. Where better to get carbs??? I proposed this idea to Zak the Trainer and he is *actually* thinking about it. My standard: tortilla, pinto beans, steak, cheese, lettuce and sour cream. I told him I would forfeit the cheese, but the sour cream would HAVE to stay. He commented on how he could not believe we were discussing this in a gym and said that he would think about it. Yessssssss. Cannot wait to hear his answer. If it is yes. ;)

Also, he bought me a present!!! He bought me shot blocks for the race on Saturday!!! What an awesome trainer... Zak, if you actually read this--which I don't think you do--you are the best!!! EVEN if you are bailing on me for the outdoor run tomorrow. (Which he is. Totally. But Amanda is saving the day and running with me!).

Plan for the week (to be solidified later tonight in an email):
*Wednesday: Outdoor run. 3-4 miles. Intervals TBD.
*Thursday: Rest.
*Friday: Rest.
*Saturday: 13.1 miles.
*Sunday: Rest.
*Monday: Cardio of some sort (TBD).

I finished this excellent day with a full body massage. It. Was. AWESOME.

1 comment: