Monday, November 9, 2009

October 9, 2011: Andrea, Me & ZTT.

Today was HIT (High Intensity Training)! I did cardio: 5 min warm up, {3 min zone 2, 1.5 min zone 4} repeat 8 times, 5 min cool down. It was intense (hence the name), but doable.

My Stats:

Calories Burned: 424 (Treadmill)/411 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 3.02
Total Time: 46:00 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 133


I also chatted with ZTT some today. Oh, I should mention that I am upgrading from the 8K to the Half Marathon on Saturday in Richmond. Yes, I am crazy. Yes, I got ZTT's permission to do it. He is surprisingly supportive, which confuses me because he was so adamantly against it when I asked at the beginning of October. So, my friends and I had come up with 3 theories as to why, and I presented them to him today:

1) After our tif last Tuesday, he is scared of me. (courtesy of Andrea)
2) He was so impressed with my performance at the 10K, he now believes I can do it. (courtesy of Lynn)
3) He sensed I didn't really want to do it when I asked in October and supported me. (courtesy of me)


He said it was part #2, part #3 and part #4. He was quite defensive that it was not #1. A little too defensive, if you know what I mean. ::wink::

4) I have a good group of friends who support me in this in an awesome way and so he wants to support me in it. (courtesy of Zak).


Excellent! So, me and Julie will be run/walking the half on Saturday. ::gulp::

Next workout tomorrow with ZTT!!!

Oh, and as for the title, Zak agreed to it. Andrea knows what I am talking about. I mean, it's so far away, things can change. But he's down and ::gulp:: so am I!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment