Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday Morning Sole Sisters!!!

I was so blessed today to get to run with my Sole Sisters for the first time!!! Julie, Kacy, Kiley and Amy met me in the church parking lot at 5:30am!!! Now, I was wide awake at 4:13am due to my excitement. :) I got to the church at 5:15 and stretched my achy, achy legs. Felt good!!!

After a 5-minute warm-up we ran 60 seconds, walked 90 seconds and repeated for about 2 1/4 miles. Everyone did great!!! We had all skill levels, walking, getting back into running, and runners. We stuck together for this one, but if more people start coming and/or the runners wanna go further or faster, we may route two different tracks that maybe will bump into each other or something.

What an amazing way to start the day! Would YOU like to start your Monday this way??? If you want to come to Ellicott City, you can!!! We'd love to have you!!! Join us!!! :)

The girls from this morning:



Next workout tomorrow with ZTT! (BTW, ZTT approved this to be my Monday cardio so I did not go to the gym today!).

No comments:

Post a Comment