Tuesday, November 17, 2009

2 Pounds!

It was a weigh-in day today! I am down two more pounds, so that makes 58!!! 60 is so close!

The session with ZTT was good and I was only in mild pain from the half marathon--really just my hamstrings. Zak had no sympathy on my leg pain and pushed the weight up anyways. Thanks, ZTT...

My Lifting Routine (3 sets of each except when noted otherwise):

SB Chest Press: 15lb dumbells, 15 reps regular, 12 alternating, 12 inclined
Squat Press: 200 lbs, 15 reps
Cable 1 Arm Row: 30 lbs, 12 reps
SB Leg Curls: 15 reps
Assisted Chip Ups: 125 lbs, 12 reps
Assisted Dips: 120 lbs, 12 reps
Chest Fly: 60 lbs, 12 reps
FM Shoulder Press: 2 sets 20 lbs, 1 set 25 lbs, 12 reps
Rope Upper Back: 32.5 lbs, 12 reps
Planks: 40 seconds each, 2 sets
Roman Chair: 10 reps, 2 sets


Next workout tomorrow. Zak will email me the schedule later today. Basic plan:

Wednesday: cardio, TBD.
Thursday: Lift
Friday/Saturday: some sort of cardio for hotel gym (NYC!!!!)
Sunday: Lift and light cardio
Monday: Sole Sisters Run!!!, maybe evening cardio

No comments:

Post a Comment