Friday, November 13, 2009

I Will Leave a Girl...

...hopefully return a half marathoner. (BTW, I am _freaking out_ internally).

The plan:

5 minute warm up walk
{10 minute run, 3 minute walk} repeat until I cannot anymore
{walk until I feel better, 4 minute run} repeat until I see the finish line
sprint to the finish. ;)
die.
come back to life.
walk the 1.1 miles from the finish line to Chipotle.

One serving of Shot Blocks will be taken 15 minutes before the race and every 45 minutes into the race.

Wish. Me. Luck.
Pray.
Think of me.
Send positive thoughts (to Richmond, VA, not MD!!!).
Do that thang you do.


Cause I need it!!!

Look forward to my blog post about it Saturday night or Sunday!!!

If you want to track our progress, I recommend tracking Julie since I am switching races, my tracking my be messed up. To do this, follow these instructions:
1. Go to www.richmondmarathon.com
2. Click on the link that reads: To sign up for participant tracking via text message/email, click here. in the middle of the top of the page.
3. Create an account.
4. Search for Julie (not me) by entering Last name: Fitzgerald and Race: 2009 McDonald's Half Marathon.
5. There should be two results, select Julie.
6. Enter your cell phone number and service provider (or email address if you prefer emails).
7. Voila! You're done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment