Thursday, November 26, 2009

Run, Cranberry Can, Run!

Turkey Trot today! Gobble, gobble! The Bel Air trot did not disappoint and the cranberry can man and the turkey showed up, as well as many others wearing reindeer antlers, santa hats, native american headdresses and pilgrim hats!

I followed the run 10 minute/walk 3 minute interval plan. My chip time was 39:07. I am not thrilled with this, but happy. The last 5K (the Monster Dash) I did 4/2 intervals in 38:15 (and had a 5 minute warm-up walk, which I didn't this time!). I wonder if I am more efficient with shorter intervals... Anyways, this course was very hilly. That may have affected things.

I *did* have an awesome time with my girls! Kiley joined us for the first time! What a treat! We ran together for most of the first two miles until I gave her permission to be free and go on faster without me! She did great!!!

Here is a picture of most of us with the Cranberry Can Man:

No comments:

Post a Comment