Thursday, November 5, 2009

I *Think* Me and ZTT are Friends Again...

...I mean, he told me he'd email me answers to my questions tonight with a smile, so either he is over being frustrated with me or really good at faking it. Either way, I'm happy.

Today I lifted and did cardio per ZTT's instructions.

Lifting:

Squat Press: 110 pounds, 15 reps (only did 12...whoops)
SB Chest Press: 12.5 pounds, 12 reps (the 12.5 pound dumbells were missing, did 15s...yeah, I did)
SB Leg Curls: 15 reps (only did 12...whoops)
Lat Pulldown: 60 pounds, 12 reps
Back Hyperextension: 15 reps (only 2 sets)
Assisted Chinups: 140 pounds assistance, 12 reps
Assisted Dips: 130 pounds assistance, 12 reps
Chest Fly, 55 pounds, 12 reps
FM Shoulder Press: 20 pounds, 12 reps
Bosu Crunches: 15 reps (only 2 sets)


Then I did cardio. The instructions were incline of 7.0 in zone 3 for 30 minutes:

Calories Burned: 377 (Treadmill)/605 (HR Monitor in total)
Total Miles: 2.12
Total Time: 40:00 (including cool down)/1:19:40 (in total)
Ending Heart Rate: 119


Also, I asked Zak (who was wearing a Yankees shirt..bleh...I told him I would wear mine on Tuesday...mine isn't as nice...) about the optional workouts. He said that he is not babying me, my body needs a break, so we decided on resting Friday, run/walking with the girls at ladies' retreat Saturday and resting Sunday. Good plan. :)

Next workout on Saturday, but will not be able to blog about it until Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment