Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ran Outside...Again!!!

Yesterday I did not lift. I went to the gym but was not feeling well at all and Devon told me to go home. Well, he told me to eat something and then go home. I was looking rather "clammy" in his words. I'm not sure how to take that...

Today, Amanda B. (<--a NEW Amanda!) ran with me. It was SO beautiful out, it was GREAT! We met up at the track with some good runners and we just ran/walked for 30 minutes while they did some tough guy workouts. Good for them!

Amanda and I had some good chit chat time and got some good exercise!!!

Next workout: lifting with Devon tomorrow night!

2 comments:

  1. You sound so happy when you do fun exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great comment! I like that feedback. I was happy during the fun exercise today! :)

    ReplyDelete