Wednesday, February 2, 2011

500th Post. No Big Deal.

This is the 500th post of Anything You Can Lose I Can Lose Better!!! Wow. That's a lot of workouts and words of misguided wisdom and rants and ups and downs and funny [ZTT|ABD] stories. For those of you here from the beginning: Thank you!

My Lifting for today (Full Body with a Stability Focus):

Dumbbell Squat to Calf Raise x 3s x 15r @ 35 - 40lbs (40 lb DBs)
Walking DB Lunge to Balance x 3s x 15r @ 25 - 30lbs (30 lb DBs)
Standing Cable Row x 3s x 15r @ 25 - 35lbs (27.5 lbs each side)
BOSU Push-ups x 3s x 15r @ BW
Pull-ups x 3s x 15r @ 100lbs or less (100 lbs, 90 lbs, 90 lbs)
Alt. Arm Standing DB Shoulder Press x 3s x 15r @ 15 - 20lbs (20 lb DBs)
Standing DB Biceps Curls x 3s x 15r @ 12.5 - 17.5lbs (17.5 lbs DBs)
Alt. Arm DB Kickbacks x 3s x 15r @ 12.5 - 17.5lbs (17.5 lb DBs)


Also, at lunch today I "walked" with some co-workers. "Come walking with us," they say, "It's a slow day." Riiiiiight. It certainly wasn't bad. Most of Devon's assignments are worse. But let me be clear--if I sweat, it's not "walking" at lunch. It's a workout. :) It involved a decent amount of stairs and fast-paced walking. Not bad.

Devon modified my diet to address the weight I have lost. The carb-cycling depends on your current body weight and so must be adjusted as you adjust. :) I lose some bread and fruit (all day) and a teensy bit of protein and fat (only at dinner). Should be ok...for now. Future cuts may not be received as well. :)

Next workout: cardio tomorrow.

1 comment: