Saturday, February 12, 2011

Good Choice Saturday!

Last night I texted Devon and told him that I was not sure if I wanted to work out today. Devon said I should work out. I asked if he would be mad if he wrote one and I didn't actually do it (in the past he has threatened to stop writing me workouts if I do that). He said yes. So I told him not to write me one. He said I should work out.

Well, this morning, I decided to work out and so I wrote my own lifting plan. I emailed it to Devon for comment (which I had hoped to include here, but have not received as of yet):

Seated Leg Curls x 4s x 15r @ 115lbs
Pull Throughs x 4s x 8r @ 50-60lbs (50 lbs, 55 lbs, 55 lbs, 60 lbs)
Rev Grip Lat Pulldown x 4s x 15r @ 50-60lbs (55 lbs)
Bent-Over BB Row x 4s x 8r @ 60-70lbs (60 lb BB)
Seated DB Hammer Curls x 3s x 15r @ 17.5 - 22.5 lbs (17.5 lb DBs)
BB Preacher Curls x 4s x 8r @ 35-45lbs (45 lb BB)


I took the "pull" workout from last week and used my handy dandy exercise database to make something similar. I hope Devon likes it!!!!

I also went healthy food grocery shopping this afternoon and so should be good to go to attempt to get back on the wagon tomorrow. :)

Tomorrow is a rest day--but I may go for a run, it may be 50 degrees outside!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment