Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Time to Fess Up!

::sigh:: Okaaaaaaay. You caught me. I skipped TEAM yesterday. And I wasn't even going to tell you all. I was going to keep it a secret. In my defense, I was sick and left work early and went home and slept til about 5. I could have gotten up and rushed to TEAM, but I didn't feel up to it. I still didn't feel better this morning, so I stayed home from work and slept more. I am feeling better, thanks! And, I did head to the gym after my restful day today. Since I still had some stomach pain, I took it a little easier. I forced my roommate, Elyse, to come with on a guest pass and do my workout with me! She rocked it like a trooper! Then she went to the pool, so there was a perk for her. ;) We did TEAM-esque inclines for the first 30 minutes, then ran for 15 minutes (<---YES, that's correct!!!!!)!

My Stats:

Calories Burned: 492 (Treadmill)/532 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 2.85
Total Time: 52:29 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 134


As for the running. I went 4.5 mph for 5 minutes (0.375 miles), then 4.2 mph for 5 minutes (0.35 miles), and finished up with 4 mph for 5 minutes (0.33... miles)--for a total of 1.058333... miles!!!! Marine Corp Marathon 10K here I come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment