Wednesday, September 16, 2009

F is for Friends *AND* Fun!

Today JESS came to TEAM with me!!! So much fun! I loooooove when my friends step into my world and work out with me! And get to meet Zak the Trainer. I just love other people's perspectives on him...

Anyways! It was a great workout and super fun! I did the last minute in Zone 4 and ran 5.5 mph (a whole mph faster than usual!). Jess was waaaaay faster than me, evidenced by the fact that when we reduced our speed to Zone 2 for cooldown, I went to 3.0 mph and she went to 5.4 mph... Yes, that's correct, her Zone TWO was basically the same as my Zone FOUR. But I don't mind! She's a runner and she rocked it! I loved it!

My Stats:

Calories Burned: 574 (Treadmill)/591 (HR Monitor)
Total Miles: 2.99
Total Time: 56:09 (including cool down)
Ending Heart Rate: 135


And, I have made a decision (helped by all of your wonderful input). I am going to get one-on-one training session with Zak the Trainer. I need to change it up. And I like Zak the Trainer. And y'all would miss the fun Zak the Trainer stories. You know it, you love him too...

I am staying after class Friday (my last TEAM for awhile!) and ZTT and I are mapping out a plan!!! I'm excited...

2 comments:

  1. I would TOTALLY watch the "Erin and Zak the Trainer" spin-off show! Can I help write the theme song? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm...you're singing the theme song. And you're the quirky friend who appears in 3/5 of the episodes... duh...

    ReplyDelete