Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Yes, Erin, Your Arms are Shorter Than Most...

Today was a ZTT Workout Day! My favorite type of day (currently...)!!! And I weighed in...and I LOST FIVE POUNDS!!! And I did it by (and I shall now quote Zak the Trainer): Listening to me (me being ZTT). Yes, Zak the Trainer, you are the master of all things weight loss. Hey, as I told him, he can have as big an ego as he wants--he was right and I LOST FIVE POUNDS!!!!! ;)

Today, Zak gave me a new total body workout:

FM Squats, 100 lbs (previously 80)
FM Chest Press, 25 lbs (this is a different type of chest press, and the other one was 35 lbs)
Seated Leg Curls, 75 lbs (previously 70)
Compound Row, 75 lbs (previously 65)
Shoulder Press, 20 lbs (same as last week, these things kick my butt)
Bar Bicep Curls, 20 lbs (previously 17.5)
Bar Tricep Pushdowns, 25 lbs (previously 22.5)
Planks, 35 seconds each (previously 30)
Chest Fly, ZTT didn't write it down for me!!! (previously 45 lbs)
Techno Upper Back, ZTT didn't write it down for me!!! (this is a NEW one!!!)


I have already emailed Zak to get those weights...I will need them! And I will post again when I get them. While on the Techno Upper Back, I had a hard time reaching the bar thingies. I have contended for a long time I have short arms. Zak the Trainer disagrees. Today, while on the Techno Upper Back I got Zak to agree that I had short arms. Ok. He did not agree to that, but he did agree that I have short-er arms than most. I consider this a victory! Point Erin.

As for my workout for the week, ZTT is very excited about it. Which typically means that I shouldn't be...but after losing FIVE POUNDS!!! I am really motivated...obviously!

Wednesday: HIT (High Intensity Training). This is 10 intervals of 3 min zone 2, 1 min zone 4, for a total of 45 minutes.
Thursday: Total Body Strength Circuit and 35-45 min cardio (zone 2 & 3)
Sunday: (I will be doing a 20 mile bike ride with some good friends!!!) Total Body Strength Circuit
Monday: 45-60 min cardio (incline of 5.0, zone 2)


So, for those keeping score at home, my next workout day will be tomorrow. And it will be High Intensity fun... Oh! And, I have a VERY funny ZTT story, that is not entirely appropriate for this venue, so call me or email or whatever to hear it and LAUGH A LOT. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment