Tuesday, September 22, 2009

MCM 10K Shirts!

I need your help, friends!

For the MCM and the MCM 10K, our group of friends are having T-shirts made. I need something clever to put on the back. We are putting clever names and a number (like sports jerseys). Some can work together: such as "working2" as the name and the number being the total number of pounds to lose (great idea, Lois!). Or it could be unrelated. Whatever, really!

I feel like mine has to be AWESOME. And funny. Awesomely funny.

I would like to incorporate the fact that I blog my workouts. But not sure how to do that. I could also incorporate the TEAM stuff...but again...how? In one compact, awesome name...

Off the top of my head, I thought of:

- LessOfMe
- H8R, (like "hater", but what? Calorie Hater? CalorieH8R...nah, don't like that...but something like that...)
- Ms. McHotterson, or simply McHotterson? (for Tom)
- LosingIt
- LuvInclines, with the number 15... This would NOT be true...but perhaps make me giggle.
- BeTheBand, or IAmTheBand (for Lynn)
- CMe (like "see me", but what?, see me shrink? CMeShrink?)
- Or, should I go encouraging: UCanDoIt2?
- Or, maybe cocky: AwSumGrl? (Kidding...)
- Finally, math nerd speak: MonotonicallyDecreasing? Or... lim_t->infinity, with the number 150??? Where t = time, obviously, and 150 is the weight I will approach... :)

I think the number should be the weight loss at the time of the t-shirt printing (unless something else is more appropriate). ::sigh:: My lack of creativity is saddening...

Anyways, I clearly need help...so, ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment